Rabu, 30 Mac 2011

Bismillah walhamdulillah....

Assalamualaikum wbt....

sengaja tidak memberi tajuk pada post kali ini sebab dah kekeringan idea nak letak tajuk ape tapi nak menulis kat blog ni. in one side, this blog can also be my diary. i'll write something happen that change my view or change my attitude as well. ceh dah mula nak speaking plak lepas finishing school minggu lepas..hermmm biarkanlah ana begini. sehingga 1 waktu pasti akan meluat utk menulis dalam bahasa inggeris.but for now, i'll enjoy writing in english.

yesterday was a day that was really make my day..huhu.guess what? after that incident yesterday, i know what was my weaknesses. and thanks to that person that succesfully broke my tears... for me, who is wrong and right didn't matter, but i knew that i should not do like that yesterday, although it was not fully my fault. what i learnt yesterday was "DARE TO MAKE A MISTAKE" then u will feel something. i know that feeling wasn't a good feeling but dare to make mistake will make u become someone. someone brave. ok i knew i had done a mistake and already being scold by THAT PERSON. but i still "kuatkan" mysellf to face that person and ask for forgiveness. yeah at first she asking me angrily but after that her voice was slowing down and start to forgive me. that a relieve right? what i notice after that incident i notice that how much fault that i had done before this but never being scold by anyone. thats is the main cause why i reallt scared to face my supervisor. he is a fierce person that me can not stand for a long time to see him. (or it's only in my mind??)i really scared being scold by anyone. i'll will definitely cry after being scold. but yesterday, i noticed that being scold after make a mistake was not tooooo bad... compared when you keep on going with that mistake. its better being scold by someone to keep you in track. =))

0 cadangan:

Catat Ulasan